Outlook Undelivered mail, Outlook connection?

Reaction score
I'm a Yahoo mail user & a newbie on the forum. I have recently discovered that emails from several of my friends has not been delivered to me since late January, nor did any of them get bounced/undelivered messages, the messages just disappeared & have never showed up. They all use different ISPs, none of them use web-based email, & all of them use Outlook (at least one of them uses Outlook 2003), the only common thread between them. Are any of you aware of any bugs in Outlook which would cause undelivered mail? If yes, where can I report this? Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes I have but you know what that's like........ I doubt they will ever reply or admit there's a problem, if there is one...... trying to reach them is like trying to get an appt with the Pope.... :( If any of you have yahoo/com help addy that works, please post it? thanks

Reaction score
I use yahoo and find the service ok, who is your isp could the problem be with them?

Reaction score
could be but I don't use that mailbox & my missing mail was addressed to my yahoo mailbox...... what's odd about this situation is just a few of my people are affected..... I use yahoo.com, you likely use yahoo.uk? may operate differently? yahoo.com has made a lot of changes recently...... many complaints about bugs..... so it could be them.... you don'y suspect Outlook at all?

Reaction score
would be surprised if it is Outlook, but then again it is a Microsoft product after all:eek: May be a case to see how things go, but also see if your friends have trouble with their outlook packages?

Reaction score
what usually happens with these things is that the problem mysteriously disappears but no one admits there was anything wrong in the first place........ %&**&*% computers..... LOL

Ask a Question