Unbelievable!

John Osmond

It amazes me that I'm not able to print the results of file search.
KnowlegeBase has nothing, none of you "experts" on this board have anything.

Windows sucks.

Paul King

Thats not true John,

If you want to print the results of a file search just use the basic DOS
command, ie DIR > LPT1:
- or if you want this file saved type "DIR > C: \directorylog.txt" - you can
then print this out to a network printer.

Hey Presto!

Regards
Paul.

Carrie Garth \(MVP\)