Unable to Send email

cori.benson1

I just set up Windows Mail with my gmail account. All my emails are
appearing in the inbox/sent folders on the Windows Mail, but can't send a
message.

ERROR Message 1:
The server has rejected your login. Please verify that your login and
password are corect.

ERROR Message 2:
Your IMAP server wishes to alert you to the following:
Web login required: failure

What is my login? My gmail account? I tried that and my gmail password and
its saying its wrong?!

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Make sure all your settings agree with this:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77696

If the problem continues, are you able to login with that same
username and password at http://gmail.com?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)