unable to send and recieve messages

markymoo

unable to send and recieve messages using windows mail. have entered all
correct incomming and out going accounts. keep getting an error message
which is
The host 'onwight.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'onwight.net', Server: 'onwight.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
Have also tried disabling all security settings and my antivirus software
but still no luck

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

The problem is exactly like the error message suggests: there is no
server named onwight.net.
In your Windows Mail properties for that account change the server name to
mail.onwight.net.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)