Unable to copy GAL to personal address book (.pab)

Aaron

XPP office 2002 machine. After selecting all recipients in the GAL and right
clicking and selecting the option to send to PAB nothing appears in the
address book. Please help!! Thanks!

Joe Wu [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I suspect that these recipients were copied to the Contact folder. Please
check if Contact and
check if the recipients are there.

We can change the destination by using the following steps:

1. On the Address Book window, please click Tools->Options.

2. On the "Keep personal address in" box, please choose "Personal Address
Book".

3. Click OK.

Please check if this takes care of the problem. Thanks, and have a nice day!

Regards,
Joe Wu
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

|From: "Aaron" <[email protected]>
|Subject: Unable to copy GAL to personal address book (.pab)
|Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:25:10 -0500
|Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
|
|XPP office 2002 machine. After selecting all recipients in the GAL and
right
|clicking and selecting the option to send to PAB nothing appears in the
|address book. Please help!! Thanks!

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

What's the reason you want to do this? If you use Exchange, you can
synchronize the GAL to your offline folders, same as your mailbox and any
public folders you wish.