Unable to access a website

Reaction score
Dear all,

I can't access www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk, IP 213.152.250.10 and haven't been able to do so for a few hours. When pinging get request timed out. Friends of mine can and I've confirm with the guy that runs the site that all is ok. I haven't made any changes today that I'm aware of. Any ideas :confused:

Many thanks,

Ian

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help Ian other than to say I had no problems getting into the Yorkshire Divers site. A little gremlin perhaps??
Or it could be I was lucky cos I live in Yorkshire!!

Gabs x

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ukJAG said:
Dear all,

I can't access www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk, IP 213.152.250.10 and haven't been able to do so for a few hours. When pinging get request timed out. Friends of mine can and I've confirm with the guy that runs the site that all is ok. I haven't made any changes today that I'm aware of. Any ideas :confused:

Many thanks,

Ian
Your ISP may be at fault ... no problems here. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Fine here too - it could be a direct routing problem between your ISP and the host though?

If you are on a router, try logging into the IP control panel for it and doing a soft reset - I sometimes get this with my Belkin router for no reason at all. An IP just seems to time out, even though its fine - only a reset sorts it :confused:

Ask a Question