Windows XP Typing arabic numbers

Reaction score
Hi,

We're using IBM laptops, desktops and HP desktops and all machines have XP Pro sp2 installed in the system. My concern is most of my users here are demanding to have the capabilities to switch between languages English and arabic. I have already added the arabic languange and when switching between languange everything works fine however the only problem is user can type arabic letters but unable to type arabic numbers. So I customized the regional settings from the control panel. I customized the ARABIC (U.A.E) and choose from the standard digits the arabic numbers and when I choose in the DIGIT Substitution is NONE it still won't allow me to type arabic when I choose CONTEXT when the keyboard is set to english the number it types is arabic but when switch the keyboard to arabic input the number you type will show the english numbers or standard number lastly when I choose national it will affect everything, all the words in my windows where converted to arabic. Please help I just need to be able to type arabic number when I choose arabic in the keyboard inputs.

thanks in advance.

Ask a Question