Two user profiles in Windows XP?

we have logon script for all users that login to our domain (mapping the
printers, drives, etc).
However, I'm having a user, that somehow has two profiles created.
the name of the first Profile one is just her username (how it should be)
and the 2nd profile has her username.domain.com

How can that happened and how can you combine both profiles into one? Any
ideas? Thanks!

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Hi,

This article should help.

How to restore a user profile in Windows 2000:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314045/

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com