    see any way to delete one copy. Can anyone help please?

    Thanks,

    Robin

    Robin Blackwell, Apr 3, 2004

  2. you have ghosts in your profile - the easiest way to fix it is to make a new
    profile - and instead of importing, use File, Open or Data file management
    to use the old pst.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Diane,

    Excellent! It took me a few goes, but I managed it in the end. Thanks very
    much for pointing me in the right direction

    Regards,

    Robin

    Robin Blackwell, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Robin Blackwell

    jsg Guest

    Great news that there is a solution to this problem - I've had it too.
    However, I do not understand the instructions to solve it.
    Do I go to Control Panel>Mail>Show Profiles and delete the only
    Profile there and then Add it back? I tried to Remove what was there,
    and it didn't go away.
    Thanks

    jsg, Apr 9, 2004
  5. jsg <> wrote:

    > Great news that there is a solution to this problem - I've had it too.
    > However, I do not understand the instructions to solve it.
    > Do I go to Control Panel>Mail>Show Profiles and delete the only
    > Profile there and then Add it back?

    Yes.
    --
    Brian Tillman