    Notquitegeek Guest

    www.notquitegeeks.com provides you over 1300 locations where you can
    log on at no charge. Updated quarterly

    Notquitegeek, Sep 25, 2007

  2. Notquitegeek

    Neil Hoskins Guest

    "Notquitegeek" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > www.notquitegeeks.com provides you over 1300 locations

    "in the US"

    > where you can
    > log on at no charge. Updated quarterly

    Of course, nobody from outside the US reads these groups so you may as well
    leave that bit out.
    </sarcasm>

    Neil Hoskins, Sep 25, 2007

  3. "UScentricity" : maybe it could be added to the dictionary

    Judy Gleeson
    MVP Outlook
    Trainer and Consultant

    read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com
    Canberra, Australia

    how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

    "Neil Hoskins" <> wrote in
    message news:ezwk9$1$...

    Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\), Sep 26, 2007