Turkey for Xmas?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Here's a new way to present your turkey on Xmas day. All you need is a few strategically placed pieces of foil. :thumb:

Attachments

• Turkey.JPG
    Turkey.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 2,064

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Here's a new way to present your turkey on Xmas day. All you need is a few strategically placed pieces of foil. :thumb:

But you have to find him first!! :lol:

christmasturkeyf.jpg

Reaction score
Been Jewish though, I will more than liely be going for a Chinese meal..So the turkey will be safe tthis xmas...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I don't know which is worst, eating a turkey or using it as a lampstand ! We should have a poll about it.
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
The lampstand gets my vote, after all, what else can be both decorative AND achieve pet status? ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh trying to eat a whole dog at Christmas would just be plain greedy :nod: ......... unless it was a Chihuahua of course :eek:

(Just kidding, no dogs have ever been harmed during Christmas festivities in the Taffycat household!)

Reaction score
Jet now back to normal blimey she is 46/8Kilo that would take some eating>>> GEROFFF....... She ran away :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww, it's great that Jet has recovered so well, I expect she's full of beans again (although sage and onion would be better;) .... no, please come back Jet, I was only joking!! :lol:

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Aww, it's great that Jet has recovered so well, I expect she's full of beans again (although sage and onion would be better;) .... no, please come back Jet, I was only joking!!
laughingsmiley.gif

She is ROTFLOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A peace offering to Jet and any other doggie-readers of PC Review ;)
dogbone.jpg

Ask a Question