TSe impossible to have more than 1 session

Not4u

Hello,

My config is:

1 server 2000 (ser1) in Active Directory + TSE administration mode +
Licencing service for TSE installed & activate + CALs installed.
(Unlimited connections activate for all my network cards for RDP)

+ 1 Serveur 2000 (ser2) member of the domain + TSE in application mode

My problem is :
I can not have more than 1 session open in TSE on ser2 at the same time.
If i open another session in TSE (no difference if it's a different user or
the same user), my other session will be automatically closed.
I have no message in the event logs

What can i do ?
Thanks

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

"Not4u",

If you go to start -> programs -> administratative tools -> Terminal
Services Configuration -> Connections right click on RDP-TCP, on the
network adapters tab, What is the setting?