Trusting domains in a Win2k network

I need to set up a trust relationship between two Windows 2000 dc's
running AD. I have gone to each AD controller and created the trust
explicitly in AD Domains and Trusts. I am apparently doing something
wrong but I don't know what.

Is there any good help in this?

-Fran-

Richard G. Harper

We might be able to provide some if you told us exactly what is going wrong,
what error messages you're seeing, and so on ...

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] (e-mail address removed)

Herb Martin

Richard G. Harper said:
We might be able to provide some if you told us exactly what is going wrong,
what error messages you're seeing, and so on ...

Richard is correct.

But just guessing from so many other posts:

If you have more than on subnet, it is likely a
WINS (NetBIOS resolution) Server issue.

--
Herb Martin