Transferring accounts from Quicken to Money

I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get all
the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all listed
but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow and
would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

How do I do that? Can't find it.

Colin Barnhorst said:
Post to microsoft.public.money

Sindi said:
I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get
all
the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
listed
but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
and
would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

Colin Barnhorst

What newsreader are you using? If it is Outlook Express, click on
Newsgroups on the dashboard at the top of the screen and enter
money
in the Display Newsgroup Which Contain box.

If you are using a browser, navigate to Google Groups and enter Microsoft
Money and hit the Search Groups button, or navigate to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ms_money/

Sindi said:
How do I do that? Can't find it.

Sindi said:
I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to
get
all
the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
listed
but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
and
would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

Colin Barnhorst

You might also try
http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...0d3-3dfa-422f-b9fd-ab708ee95ab9&lang=en&cr=US
You will have to cut and paste (remove any blanks caused by breaks). This
is found under:

Sindi said:
How do I do that? Can't find it.