Toshiba Laptop Graphics Card

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help with my Brothers Laptop. He moved to Turkey a few years ago. He took with him from England a Satellite P100-216 Laptop.
He has been having problems with it and took it to a repair shop in Turkey to be told the Graphics card needs replacing and the fitter was having problems getting one. He suggested getting one from the UK and next time someone visits they can take the card to Turkey. I live in the UK and I have been told from a repair shop here that the card is integrated on the Motherboard and it cannot be replaced, also it’s not worth repairing.

Would someone advise me if this is the case. If it’s not integrated, is there another card that would be suitable. He only plays hidden object games so I doubt he would need a high spec one.
Any information would be very helpful and I thank in advance for help

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I cannot understand why the repair man says he cannot get a new card but may be able to get one in the UK. Unless he means a motherboard. Ill pass this on Thanks again

Ask a Question