Top Gear Live

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
The top gear team visited the RDS in dublin today so off we went for the day.
I have to say it was brilliant even if the petrol and rubber fumes got a little bit hard to take, what with me chest infection and all. They had a team of racing driver's screeching about in sync and some of it was really exciting. There was even a few small clashes but it was all live and these things do happen i suppose lol.
The cars were fantastic and the girlie's were too! I will post some pics later if any came out half decent.
The show lasted an hour and a half and clarkson, hammond and james may were really good, even if they did take the p**s about the Henry handball two weeks ago.Anyway we got backstage cos we bought the dear tickets (€125 each) so there should be some fab pics. I'm knackered after a long enjoyable day. Hmm, maybe after crimbo lol.
I'd recommend ya take the show in if ya get the chance.
I'm off for an MRI later and then i'll get to the pics lol.

Reaction score
Was that the MPH show you went to ? I seen them at the MPH show at Birminghams NEC in November this year..125 euro ??? Who did you get the tickets off ? I had the full access pass for the entire weekend, which included the whole backstage doo and my tickest only cost me about £55...Ah well no matter the price, its still worht it...Good luck with your scan today. Hope all goes well. I needs to go for a check up on my plates of meet soon. Must say physio has helped a treat getting back on my feet. Had I done this 15 years ago I would still be in plaster till next year sometime..lol

Reaction score
Funny you should mention the plates....i have to go the hoppy(no pun intended) on thursday. Results for the scan will be back in 8 days or so. The topgear gig was just called Top Gear Live. They brought they're own arena with them and had all their flash top gear motors too and a whole convey of trucks with stalls n all. It was well worth the money but you got them tickets for nowt mate......we get screwed over here, no joke l. Check this out dude, better than my pics and i haven't checked them out yet lol
http://www.topgearlive.ie/dublin2009/theatre-show

Reaction score
Ah ok, over here the Top Gear Live show was part of the MPH show as it has been for the last few years.. I'll check out the site later..Time to go see how me pillow is doing I think...

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Talking of top gear, i have tickets to go see the filming of the show on the 16th :D

Looking forward to seeing your pics Madx

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
Looking forward to seeing your pics Madx

Erm I didn't take any pics..Captain Zed did though
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question