From: Jim Rech ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Reviewing Toolbar
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.misc
Date: 2003-01-09 04:22:21 PST

Actually I believe the annoying popup Reviewing toolbar is triggered by
certain custom file properties. Go into File, Properties and the Custom
tab. There you will probably find several custom properties that begin with
underscores (as I recall). If you delete them and save the workbook and
close the Reviewing toolbar, I think the next time you open the workbook the
toolbar will not appear.