toolbars (removing and reinstating)

Atishoo

Is there a way to record which toolbars are active and other generilsed
settings for excell when opening a spreadsheet, then turn them off as an open
function then reinstate them as a close function.

I have a spreadsheet that on open sets all the toolbars (except my own
custom toolbar) to false the trouble is that my colleagues complain as soon
as they open their own documents on any machine that has used my code because
all their toolbars have disapeared (they are each individually very
particular about how their own machine is set up!!

Luke M

You could use variables to store the value of x= Toolbar.visible (will store
true/false)
Then at end, to restore, go through list again with
toolbar.visible = x

Note that this is obviously not the "exact" coding to use, but it should
give you the general idea.

Jim Cone

Add a new separate toolbar with all of your custom buttons and leave
the existing toolbars/menus alone.
Delete the toolbar when your workbook closes.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Atishoo"