toolbar or icon in a add-ins

How can I had a toolbar or an Icon to and Add-ins , so that that
toolbar/Icon will appear each time the add-ins is loaded.
(the toolbar/Icon suppose to actovate a macro called MyMacro)
Many thanks.

Paul

Jim Cone

Paul,
Code similar to this in the ThisWorkbook module...

Private Sub Workbook_AddinInstall()
ToolbarButtonCreate 'call sub
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_AddinUninstall()