delete addin in Excel 2007

Ken

In Excel 2007 I now have under the Add-ins tab, I get an entry that
says "custom toolbar"; it has three dark squares, when I hover over
them, I see a box that says "Mybar; click me to erase hard drive".
That doesn't sound good to me.

How do I get rid of this?

When I click on Start, Excel Options, Add-ins, I see a list of a dozen
"inactive" add-ins which all look fairly legitamate, and nothing that
says anything about a custom toolbar or erasing the hard drive.

I am still having a hard time in the transition from 2003 to 2007.

Thanks

Ken

Jim Cone

Ken,
Below the list of "inactive" add-ins is a drop-down labeled "Manage:".
Select "Excel Add-ins" in the drop down and click the "Go" button next to it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA