Toolbar button annoyance

lax.ca

Maybe I've lost my touch searching Google, so I'll ask it here.

I installed ActiveSync, which is totally unimportant except for the fact
that it adds "Create Mobile" to the IE toolbar. The annoyance is that the
spacing between my buttons is now greatly increased, and less buttons are
visible on the toolbar. My setting was Large Icons, Show Text Labels.
Changing that around just leaves massive space between tiny icons.

What can I do to get the buttons closer together? I'm not getting it.
Thanks.

With best regards, lax.ca. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

lax.ca

Hello, PA!
You wrote on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:15:16 -0500:

Thanks, but I don't think you're understanding my problem. In my message, I
already stated that I did the tips you've given me. I understand how to
change the appearance. I am referring to the SPACE BETWEEN THE BUTTONS. The
buttons were tightly arranged. Now they are loosely spaced. It doesn't
matter what size or where the text is located. That doesn't help. What I
need to know is how to reset the buttons so that they are not an inch apart,
but are tight as they once were.

PB> Step by Step for Internet Explorer 5: Changing Toolbar Button Icon
Size:
PB> http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie5/icon.aspx

PB> --
PB> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
PB> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

PB> lax.ca wrote:
??>> Maybe I've lost my touch searching Google, so I'll ask it here.
??>>