too large for screen

AMD Athlon 64 - 4000+
XP Pro SP2 + all updates
2 GB RAM3
300GB HDD free space
256MB video
IE6 c/w latest service packs

When I go to print from the web (pdf or other document) and the print
properties window pops up, it is too large for my screen and I can't see the
apply or print button(s). I have gone through setting my desktop resolution,
font sizes, etc. but cannot get this screen to fit. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
BTW - everything else fits fine.

Thanks;
I will give that a try.
Rob

Don Varnau said:
Hi,
I find myself hiding the taskbar in order to get to a particular button at
times. You might try the free program ResizeEnable from
http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/downloads.html I just tried it on the Print
Properties window in Adobe Reader and it did allow me to resize the window.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]