To a Dear Freind

Reaction score
I know it's morbid and some people may frown, however I have feel the need to immortalise a very good freind of mine on the internet.

Russell Eadie was the Husband and father of Susan, Rose, Fred, Heather and Harry Eadie. And for the past 16 years has been a close freind to me and always been there if I needed to talk.

Approximately 4.5 years ago he was diagnosed with a grade 3 brain tumour which slowly developed into grade four over a period of 3.5 years. Without going into much detail I saw him degrade to the point where he couldnt even get out of a bed due to pain and dizzyness.

He was a kind, thoughtful, outgoing and cheerful man. He loved his family very much. I for one will never forget him!

Thankyou for being there for me my friend. I will never forget you

Steve

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Steve, he sounds like a really nice guy :( My condolences to his family and friends.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss Triplexdread..:( chin up mate..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
My thoughts are for his family and you as a dear friend .

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear your news.
And no it's not wrong to immortalise a very good freind of your's on the internet.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
My sincere condolences TD, such very sad news, but what a lovely tribute you have paid to your friend.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I remember you mentioning him earlier, a very much loved friend, I'm so sorry that he has gone :(
PM me anytime Trips, I am thinking of you.

Reaction score
A tribute to my Dear friend Russell, for this weekend

Sadly almost four years since we laid him to rest

Unfortunately we don't talk anymore - But Love to the family....

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
A tribute to my Dear friend Russell, for this weekend

Sadly almost four years since we laid him to rest

Unfortunately we don't talk anymore - But Love to the family....

You're a brilliant man for remembering your friend.

Reaction score
My sincere condolences TD losing a friend is a heartache my sincere wishes to you and his family in this sad time

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
I know it's morbid and some people may frown, however I have feel the need to immortalise a very good freind of mine on the internet.

Russell Eadie was the Husband and father of Susan, Rose, Fred, Heather and Harry Eadie. And for the past 16 years has been a close freind to me and always been there if I needed to talk.

Approximately 4.5 years ago he was diagnosed with a grade 3 brain tumour which slowly developed into grade four over a period of 3.5 years. Without going into much detail I saw him degrade to the point where he couldnt even get out of a bed due to pain and dizzyness.

He was a kind, thoughtful, outgoing and cheerful man. He loved his family very much. I for one will never forget him!

Thankyou for being there for me my friend. I will never forget you

Steve
Hello TD.
So sorry to hear of the passing of your friend,a good tribute indeed.
I still miss my twin brother who died of the same thing nearly 3 years ago.
He also was a good chap.
Chin up.
historian

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
It is always sad when a very close fried makes the last journey. I find it helps to remember all the good times spent with that person as a way of easing the loss.

Ask a Question