Time Zones & Reminders

Jesslyn Hendrix

We have a group calendar where one of the group is n East Coast time while
we are on the West Coast.

Microsoft recommends changing her time zone so that All Day events and
other items show correctly.

This is all well and good except that when that is done, all her reminders
get screwed up. She can reset them but only one at a time, when you
highlight all reminders, you cannot set the reminder to "5 minutes before
start", you can only use that setting on one reminder at a time.

Is there any way around this?

Alan Sun [MSFT]

Hi Jesslyn,

Thanks for your posting here.

Based on my research and tests, unfortunately, there is no way to change
multiple reminders at one time. This behavior is by design. You may have to
modify the setting one by one. Your understanding is appreciated.

Please post back to let me know if you have other concerns.Thanks and have
a nice day!

Thanks & Regards
Alan Sun
Microsoft Online Partner Support