Thread Moderation

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Guys an Gals, there is near 24 hour coverage by Moderators on this site who I can assure you check all posts for content and suitability.

If you spot anything suspicious, you feel is unsuitable or a post we've missed, then please PM one or more of the Moderators online and let them know.

It is better this way than posting concerns within the actual thread, as this may cause upset to members.

:)

Reaction score
I agree but sometimes mate the damage is done. It can take hours at times to rectify the thread, for example the guy that spammed in at least half a dozen threads late at night so nothing could be done until morning.

The site cant be monitored constantly I know but it really blah blah blah me off when they do it :(

Thats why I went on one the other day :(

Apologies to all btw!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You're quite right.

Watch out in particular for that 'floppybootstomp' member cos he talks, for the most part, absolute twaddle.

I think we should ban him :)

Ah, I dunno, we don't do so bad really, compared to some forums, Mucks & Ian have itchy trigger fingers, me and Quad are big softies, lol.

All other six gun toters, Ady, Chris, VR an all, will just do what they gotta do, which is usually a good thing :)

Gotta love them spammers, sad little tosspots. Today's would-be get-rich-quick spammer is tomorrow's traffic warden with a beat in Redcar.

Such is life :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
TD - I'm not having a go, I appreciate the frustration when these t*ssers post - and I know you have this forums best interests at heart
nod.gif

What I'm saying is adding further posts does not get it moderated any quicker, and only serves to highlight the thread even more.

Also if the post is interpreted as spam etc incorrectly then it can cause ill feeling to members - it is best to PM the Mods and let them do the damage and accept any criticism!

:)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
There is a little red triangle with an exclamation mark in it at the left of every post ... it is supposed to be used to report such things. ;)

: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
However, a PM can be quicker. :D

What we are asking is, if you suspect something, then a PM, or press the button, is more appropriate than replying to the post and or making unfounded accusations.

:thumb:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
There is a little red triangle with an exclamation mark in it at the left of every post ... it is supposed to be used to report such things. ;)

However, a PM can be quicker. :D

What we are asking is, if you suspect something, then a PM, or press the button, is more appropriate than replying to the post and or making unfounded accusations.

:thumb:

i've tried that on a couple of occasions but it seems to lead me to a blank page so i PM iain

Ask a Question