"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation."

Reaction score
Hi guys, i downloaded and installed the demo version of Maple Story the other day, i liked it and decided to download the full version. I uninstalled the demo version and downloaded the full version, then when i try to install it it says the usually stuff like "Extracting Maple Story GL.msi" , then when that finishes, it says "Preparing to install". And thats it. The "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation." error comes up :'( . I'm getting REALLY frustrated guys, can you please throw ANY ideas you got that will help fix this? This has never happened to me before on ANYTHING. I'm thinking that maybe its not my windows installer, maybe its the file itself....Though millions of people before me have downloaded it with no trouble (assumably). Thanks guys, please post your help asap I'm getting really frustrated cause ive tried a few things that didnt work, which had my hopes up. Oh and btw, im running on a Windows XP Proffesional x64, with Service Pack 2.

Oh! P.S. The demo worked PERFECTLY fine, but the full version didn't.

Last edited:

Ask a Question