The strangest thing with Outlook 2003...please help

J

John

I have several accounts set up in Outlook, one of them is my personal one (this is my office Outlook).
I am using IMAP server for the office, POP3 for my personal one and my office IMAP is the default account of course.

There is one business recipient that when I send her a new email, even though the account is the office one, when the email is sent it is eventually being sent from my personal account. No matter what I do (disabling the personal account, or even removing it altogether) - Outlook refuses to send email to her from the office (Default) account. When I removed the personal account and sent her a test email, the mail was undelivered and I received an Undeliverable error (pay attention to the last line...this is interesting):

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test number 5

Sent: 6/7/2007 10:21 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'name, name' on 6/7/2007 10:21 AM

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

Anyone knows what in the world is going on here?

Thanks.

J

John

BTW - no, there is no rule that will cause it.

I have several accounts set up in Outlook, one of them is my personal one (this is my office Outlook).
I am using IMAP server for the office, POP3 for my personal one and my office IMAP is the default account of course.

There is one business recipient that when I send her a new email, even though the account is the office one, when the email is sent it is eventually being sent from my personal account. No matter what I do (disabling the personal account, or even removing it altogether) - Outlook refuses to send email to her from the office (Default) account. When I removed the personal account and sent her a test email, the mail was undelivered and I received an Undeliverable error (pay attention to the last line...this is interesting):

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test number 5

Sent: 6/7/2007 10:21 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'name, name' on 6/7/2007 10:21 AM

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

Anyone knows what in the world is going on here?

Thanks.

Ask a Question