The start to my day

Reaction score
Went to bed at 1 and woke up at 6 this morning, not good really!

Why am I awake so early? It just aint fair!

Daaamn its warm. Sitting here as a big lorry goes past my van and sets the alarm off. Grrrrrrrrr Trip shouts out cursing it as I run down stairs to find the bloody key. I'm really hot and bothered.

Neeed sleeeeeeep, lol

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight was the coolest day for about 2 weeks for us, so I slept like a log last night! Has it got hotter/humid for you this week?

Reaction score
It was a little cooler last night however I think because i'm closer to the coast it was a little more humid than normal yes

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Pub 5.30-10.30. Drunk. Bed 12.30 -6.30. Slept like a log. No hangover.

Makes a mental note to be thankful have not fitted intruder alarm to car and rely on a huge steering wheel bar/lock and the likelihood that nobody wants to steal or 'joy'ride a 22 year old vehicle. Also reflect on the fact that some neighbours fit cheap n nasty vehicle intruder alarms that go off if so much as a gnat alights on the bonnet... ;)

Writes long letter and packages brand new portable appliance tester that cost over £1200.00 and is faulty. It's being returned to Co Durham for repair :mad: :wall:

After returning from Post Office will have to do VAT return, I hate that. It's dull today, a little cooler. So that was summer, was it? :)

Ask a Question