The PC Review Crew II

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sorry not to respond earlier, I haven't felt too well over the past day or two. (Heavy-duty migraine - when they strike, I couldn't organize my way out of a wet paper-bag, let alone put my mind to anything else! :lol:)

What, I wonder, does our Crunchy Captain think of the idea? Is it workable (and acceptable) from the Admin side of things? I think it might be good to hear Ian's take on this (when time allows, of course.)

Happy to help though, if there's anything I can do. :thumb:

PS: @ Abarbarian I couldn't find the link to your articles on minus.com from your PCR "Mandriva Walkthrough" thread. Is it just me? :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better TC :)

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, I've had a busy week and haven't been on PCR as much as usual :blush:.

Abarbarian, am I right in thinking that you are aiming to get a sort of FAQ with lots of the common crunching questions answered, so that new users can get started easily? I'm sure these can be published on here :thumb:.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
PS: @ Abarbarian I couldn't find the link to your articles on minus.com from your PCR "Mandriva Walkthrough" thread. Is it just me? :confused:

I couldn't either.

I suppose that if we couldn't find something in the "Idiots' Guide" then that must make us both idiots, TC. :D

And, yes I'll help out if it gets going. :)

Ask a Question