The PC is dead?

Reaction score
The PC is dead, long life the PC.

At Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), the company declared that we are living in a "post-PC world. Evidence of that can be seen everywhere the company stated from smartphones to tablet devices.

And of course it was noted in front of the 5,200 strong developer audience that Apple was a big driver of this change.

"Especially with the iPad we are ushering in this post-PC world," said Apple exec Scott Forstall who provided some impressive numbers to back this all up. Sales of 25 million iPads in just 14 months. 200 million iOS devices in total. 15 billion songs downloaded since 2003. 130 million books. 14 billion apps downloaded from a store that now runs to 425,000 apps.

More @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13679926

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Apple, forever trying to give themselves a big up as the leaders in trends and technologies.

Well, they have to justify those sky-high prices and non-user-upgradeable products somehow haven't they? ;)

CSB

Reaction score
Apple! ...... Pfftttt. I spit on them and then wipe it away because I'm a clean living person haha

I have never bought an iPhone, iPad or iPod, not even an Apple sticker (Albeit my partner had bought me an iPod Nano for my birthday so I was forced to use it for a day, but I don't anymore as it's been gathering dust).

For some reason, I sill like listening to music via my Samsung Note 2 and I hate their iTunes software. Apple ....... rotten to the core !!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
err, wasn't Apple that company that was all Apple gear, then went all PC gear. :lol:

I have apples for breakfast, as a drink. :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
APPLE crumble and custard..mmmmmmm :D
Whilst sitting in front of me PC :lol:

CSB

Reaction score
I'd be like "You call that a portion of custard? Give me that ladle ... Now that's a portion of custard" haha

I fancy some for tonight now :lol:

Ask a Question