The Grudge Website

Kye

Reaction score
PLEASE READ!

i dont wanna get a link. google for it, The grudge offical site. very easy.

now, my point. the trailers on TV made it look freaky. Silent Hill series i love, i love scary, creepy or mind-damaging films of fear.

but that website, the main site...

i was with my cousin, and we were both giggleing. the sound was up kinda high and we were both, well...scared. the site is one of those interactive ones, very scary. you got a list, and you got to go up the stairs and get pills for the mother whos in the bedroom.

anyway, i clicked the stairs, and a moment of loading, up i am. i click on the bathroom. now, i dont like bathrooms, and i thought that mirrior cabnet looked preditiable. i click on it, you zoom too it facing the mirror, i scared myself thinking somthing was gonna pop-up if i moved the mouse over the mirror...i did and nothing. i opened the cabnet by opening it and got the pills...expecting somthing horrible too be on the reflection, nowt.

i want too tell you this because i want people too go on the site, and know what too expect, but dont think ive ruined it.

you come of the mirror, and into the view of the bathroom before, but there is a sharp scary noise, and you see a black figure move at the bottom right, it stays there....my heart went crazy, and i really did freak out....but my cousin moved the mouse cursor over the figure..........

ive been scared before, but this touched my limit. my heart raced so fast, and the feeling of pure fear at that monent, and the huge adrenaline after was certainly a experience i hope you lot will also go though. go too the offical site, and do the tasks. and come back here and tell me what happens!!!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll check it now :)

Have you seen the film?

Kye

Reaction score
the film i may watch...but the offical website is the scariest thing ive ever seen.

i will eagerly await your responce too the site!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it was really creepy! I still haven't finished it, but I'll get to the end later tonight :)

I only got up to the "phone" part

Kye

Reaction score
lol, please tell me what happens...

if you have the time, that is :)

Ask a Question