Windows XP the data area passed to a system call is too small

Reaction score

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Well, because MS knows it all, what happens when you perform the KB264522 process? How many tasks have been scheduled? Did you try that removal of tasks and a restart? That may be the best way to ensure a setting takes.

It appears that this is not a specific error to that KB either. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;273023

Does this happen when logged in as administrator? Log off, CTRL ALT DEL twice and type administrator for the user name. unless you set a password, hit enter. then try to schedule your task.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does this happen when logged in as administrator? Log off, CTRL ALT DEL twice and type administrator for the user name. unless you set a password, hit enter. then try to schedule your task.
I logged in under username : administrator and I tried that same problem

Reaction score
Hi Silverhazesurfer
There were too many many tasks under " Task Scheduler " and when I deleted few of them , now every thing is working fine,,,,,,,,,credit for help goes to other forum

Ask a Question