The Arabic Character in ASP file read from access database contain arabic data

G

I Have a problem, where i have an access database contain arabic data, the data base is placed in web server (windows dot net server), where the asp files read from this data read some filed in arabic normally and other fields is appear like this (?????? ????? ) , what i knew that the arabic is depend on unicode system and if a field is appear normally that means there is no reason to appear as (???? ???).
1- what i want to knaw is the problem in web server ? and it is not support arabic language ? (but how if some fields read arabic normally)
2- is the problem in access and i must define a language for the table or the field ? (but i don't knaw if the proprieties of the field include a property about language or character set - some of my friends tell me that : this property avilable in MS SQL 2000 )
3- is the problem in asp code, and i must use some code to force the data or convert it to appeare correctly?

Thanks for all how can help me

Ask a Question