Thanks

MikeR

Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike

Stefan B Rusynko

Same Here
- those of us that like helping will continue thru the other venues

--

Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike

effdee

Same Here
- those of us that like helping will continue thru the other venues

SBR @ ENJOY (-:              [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike

Where can I get FP help now???

Ronx

Same Here
- those of us that like helping will continue
thru the other venues

SBR @ ENJOY (-:              [ Microsoft MVP -
FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will
not break anything!"  (-; To find the best
Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:

message
Thanks to all those who contributed their time
and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm
really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike
Where can I get FP help now???

See
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/newsgroup-closure.aspx

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx