Thanks to Scott, Eric, Ian and Muckshifter, et al....

Reaction score
Thanks to Scott, Eric and Ian, and Muckshifter, et al....

By way of a gneric message to you all, i just wanted to say that I check out all the notices of new hardware etc that you post on the website...this is the important stuff...it's largely what i'm here for: to keep an eye on what's new in the world of computers. Just because i don't post comments on each new item that appears, doesn't mean it goes unnoticed...at least by me...
Thanks and keep it up guys!:bow:

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the kind comments, it's really appreciated to know that all our hard work pays off and people actually learn stuff from our site. ;)

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind comments. It is nice to see that our members appreciate the work we do.

We have recently celebrated the first birthday of this site since the re-launch in March 2002, and we have come a long way, achieving more than 3,000 members in one year, and being visited by people in more than 60 countries.

I hope that over the next year, and future years, we will continue to have the same success and support of our members. Here's to another year of success....

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers 1nteger :) Once I get a more stable connection to the net I will be posting alot more news roundups - at the moment I am using a 9.6bps mobile phone connection, lol! In 2 months I will have ADSL at home and a 10mbps connection in my uni halls, phew!

Don't forget mucks and his articles under "guides" too ;)

Reaction score
I noticed that the thread and post titles were different.

The thread title read: "Thanks to Scott, Eric, and Ian, et al...."
The post title read: "Thanks to Scott, Eric, Ian and Muckshifter, et al...."

I haved fixed this, so that both titles are the same.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's normal, Scott. The thread title will only be edited a certain amount of time after the post. After that, only the post title will be changed.

Ask a Question