Subject: Thank to everyone
From: "GRL" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 16/01/2004 8:04 AM E. Australia Standard Time

Thank to everyone. The utility from (e-mail address removed) is very close to what I'm
looking for, but it is not completely the program I'd like to have. It's
better if I explain what I would like to do: I have an image (a logo) and I
want to obtain the same image but with the shape of a shield. So I'm looking
for a simple way to do it.
Regards.
Giovanni

sounds like you need adobe photoshop and some one who knows how to do it.