Texas Flooding

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
We're all rooting for you Quad. :) Hope all is well.

Next up is Hurricane Irma but that seems to be heading towards Florida. :(

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Irma is probably going to hit land away from you Quad but you may get some of the carnage. If you see any cats like in the screen shot at least you will have an idea of how strong the wind is and can take appropriate action.

PbhgGi8.jpg

Laughing.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you all for thinking about me and my family. I am very sorry for getting back so late. I did ok in the flooding and came out clean but my son house was totally flooded with few feet of water, him and his mom were there at the time and they were rescued in a boat. Other than that everything is hunky dory :D

It was a horrible sight everywhere in and around Houston. Many of the roads and freeways were flooded and because of that it took many to get to work in 2 hours instead of usual 30 minutes or less. Anyway things are getting back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for thinking of us in those difficult times.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Damn, glad you got through it reasonably unscathed, sounds like you missed the worst of it. Shame about your sons place.

Unfortunately water damage will likely be quite bad I'd assume. At least everyone is ok, that the main thing. :thumb:

Ask a Question