Test your Brain Age

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score

To take this test, just hit "Start" then you will be counted-in 3-2-1, next a series of figures will be flashed up on the screen., then disappear, leaving blank circles in their places. Click on where you remember the numbers to have been, lowest, to highest. The site is Japanese btw, but that doesn't matter.
Test your Brain Age

At the end, your brain age will be calculated. Mine's 51 ... yay! I'm younger on the inside!! :lol:

Reaction score
Score.jpg

I have just woken up...My excuse and i'm sticking to it..

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
attachment.php

I am suffering from a night of excess so I'm a bit slow today.

laughingsmiley.gif

Attachments

• 2009-03-06_114333.png
    2009-03-06_114333.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 194

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
A little younger at 23, that was quite hard! Good find TC :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 196
Reaction score
Taffycat said:

To take this test, just hit "Start" then you will be counted-in 3-2-1, next a series of figures will be flashed up on the screen., then disappear, leaving blank circles in their places. Click on where you remember the numbers to have been, lowest, to highest. The site is Japanese btw, but that doesn't matter.
Test your Brain Age

At the end, your brain age will be calculated. Mine's 51 ... yay! I'm younger on the inside!!
laughingsmiley.gif
Hi, itried it the first time,got 53 and the second time got 26....i'm actually 42 so i'm not sure what to make of it all. Good fun though for a little while.
:D Zzzzz

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
34 :D

I thought I will pass with flying colours but when the numbers increased inside the square, boy, was I in trouble
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The site may be in Japanese but if one takes a look at the top left corner, it gives you the choice of English as well, nobody noticed that???????
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Laser eyes man

Good spot there. If ya click on the english link it opens a whole array of brain tests to fry people's minds. Yeah, good spot

Zzzzz:bow:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
The site may be in Japanese but if one takes a look at the top left corner, it gives you the choice of English as well, nobody noticed that???????
laughingsmiley.gif

Doh...! :lol: Well spotted Quad :D

Ask a Question