termsrv.exe - ordinal not found

What do you do when you get this error message?

Termsrv.exe - ordinal not found
The ordinal 40 could not be located in the dynamic link library mstlsapi.dll

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I understand that the system displays Terminal Server error.

Please follow these steps and check if it resolves the issue:

1. Uninstall terminal services.
2. Search for all instances of mstlsapi.dll file on the system
3. Rename all file instances of mstlsapi.dll file to mstlsapi.old
4. Reinstall terminal services.
5. Install the latest service pack on the system, if the latest service
pack is already installed, please reinstall it.

I hope the above information helps to resolve your issue. If there is
anything unclear, please feel free to let me know. Thank you and have a
nice day!

Rashmi