From: "Carl" <[email protected]>
Subject: Taskbar problems
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:47:29 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.applications

Hello,
My taskbar resets to a default taskbar setting every time
I reboot. This also happens when Windows Explorer has to
be closed from the task manager.
I am running Windows 2000 with service pack 3.
Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
--

Need to check to make sure none of the Taskbar related policies are enabled. Locally you can do this by running
Gpedit.msc, going to User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Start Menu and Taskbar. If the system is on a AD

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.