Task Scheduler Last Result Codes

Barry Hallman

Using Windows XP Pro, I have tasks that show last results
of 0x64, 0x65, and 0x66. Where can I find the
descriptions of these codes?
TIA, Barry

pauly [MSFT]

Hi Barry,

Please see the following:

267031 Result Codes in Scheduled Tasks Indicate an Error Occurred in the
Task
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=267031

308558 HOW TO: Troubleshoot Scheduled Tasks in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308558

190139 Unable to Find a Message for Task Exit Code in Schedlog.txt File
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=190139

=========

Windows XP Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/security/default.asp

Windows 2000 Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/security/default.asp

Top 10 Windows Newsgroups Security Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/newsgroups/default.asp?url=/technet/newsgro
ups/nodepages/sectop10.asp

=========
Paul Hayes, MCSE