Tasbar properties - Hide inactive icons

Colonel Blip

Hello, All!

When I customize the icons to hide under this taskbar property setting, I
find a bunch of "Past Items" which I would like to delete from the list. How
does one do this?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Colonel Blip

Thanks to you and lvee for the quick answer. fixed the problem.

Colonel Blip said:
Hello, All!

When I customize the icons to hide under this taskbar property setting, I
find a bunch of "Past Items" which I would like to delete from the list. How
does one do this?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)