Tables, section breaks, and wrong page numbers

Reaction score
Hello,

I am writing a fairly large document. One portion of my document is 27 pages long. This portion has 27 3-column tables in it. Each page does not have a single table on it. Some pages have 1, others have 2, others have none. Each table is preceded by a continuous section break, the first and second column is suceeded by a column break, and the final column is suceeded by another continuous section break.

The page number where the first table resides is page 9, which is correct. 27 pages later, the page where the last table resides is page 10. Pages after this portion of my document increment correctly as page 11, 12, 13, etc...

Page numbers within this portion do not seem to make sense. Sometimes the same page repeats, sometimes it increments correctly, sometimes it resets to page 9 or page 10. Page 12 is the higest page number listed in this portion of the document. Page 10 is the most common page number.

I've checked all the section breaks, they are all continuous breaks. I just don't understand what could be causing this mess.

Does anyone have an idea on how to troubleshoot and reslove this issue?

Thank you,

Josh

Ask a Question