Tab Control - Option Button - Paint Problem

Reaction score
I am creating a form utilizing Microsoft Access 2000. I have a form with a tab control on it. On page 1 of the tab control I have several option groups (Groups of option buttons within a frame), this implies that only on option can be checked at any given time. In order to view all of the information on this page, I must scroll up and down using the vertical scroll bar.

The problem that I am having is when I already have an option button selected in one of the option groups, and I want to select a different one that is towards the bottom of the page, the form automatically scrolls down to give the option button I clicked the focus. When this auto-scrolling happens the form does not repaint itself correctly, and it appears as though both option buttons are selected.

This is just a painting issue, because, if I use the vertical scroll to move the "falsely selected option button" off the screen", and then scroll back, it is not selected any more.

This automatic scrolling only occurs when a tab control is used...I do not see this problem when using a form without a tab control.

I have tried using Me.Repaint, but that has not helped...Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Bill

Ask a Question