Sysprep Machine Identification

Stephan

Hi -
Is there a way to tell if the SYSPREP command has been
issued to a given image by using an image viewing tool
such as PowerQuest ImageExplorer?
I know there are entries in the registry I can check but
these tools do not allow such access. I also can use
WinPe to access my NTFS c partition.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
-Stephan