Synchronization problem

leebc

How do I stop the auto-downloading of all my inbox messages out of my
default(earthlink) email account? Happens everytime that I open Windows Mail
in Vista.

arghargh

Try tools - accounts - select your earthlink account - properties.
Then uncheck the box for including this account when receiving mail or
synchronizing.

Gary VanderMolen

No, that will also disable manual syncs, not something the OP wants.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"arghargh" wrote in message
Try tools - accounts - select your earthlink account - properties.
Then uncheck the box for including this account when receiving mail or
synchronizing.

Gary VanderMolen

See my reply in the thread you started 11 minutes before this one.
Please don't past the same issue in multiple threads.