Switching Active Windows redisplays original window

G

I have a problem when trying to Alt-Tab or mouse click to another window from a specific program. The SAP SAPGUI program will pull focus back to itself whenever I attempt to change to another window. It is most annoying when I attempt to change to an Excel spreadsheet, requiring that I first attemp to change to the worksheet icon and then the workbook icon (it will change reliably at that point), but sometimes other program windows (including other SAPGUI windows) are denied focus in favor of the current SAPGUI window

On a few occasions I have been able to swith windows and the orange flashing icon for the SAPGUI window just vacated will be active on the taskbar

This behavior is not present on my other XP Pro systems and was not present prior to the upgrade from Win2K. The SAPGUI program has been checked and is installed properly. This is the only program that is pulling focus back to itself

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Ask a Question