Suspisous stuff

Reaction score
I have been having this unsecure internet problem everytime I use the internet.
When I connect, it will come up as "connected to : echolite (unsecured)" when it is security enabled with a password. It doesn't happen every day, it seems to happen when I connect to the internet.

I have to say, I have been stalked through the internet and have had the Police involved and nothing doesn't seem to get revolved as they told me I have to sort out the problem with the Internet company. I have done already, and they said it shouldn't be doing that! and that if someone is hacking into my isp, and it's in my local area, then they can't do much about it!

I have also ticked the box from advanced options when you click on internet options, and ticked this box " warn me if the connection turns to secure or unsecured internet" that was ticked last week, and now today my Mum told me that her box was unticked, and I checked mine and was also unticked!

Sometimes if I am on the internet my websites will dissapear or minamise if I am looking at 1 page on my screen and have nothing else in the background going on.
Some of my twitter messages have been deleted and I have recieved notifications by email.

I would like a internet expert to get in touch with me please, somebody who knows what they are talking about.

Thankyou

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a virus or malware.

What antivirus and anti-malware software are you using and with which operating system?

Ask a Question