Survey Help!

Reaction score
Hey! i'm doin a small survey for my project abt the acer pdts. I would really appreciate if u could gimme a few details abt any complain to do with acer pdts.
Model
Problem experienced

This is more like a service based survey...so anythin to do with customer care ,quality , call centre issues let me knw!
Thank u so much.. really appreciate ur help!
Nisha

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just one thread per subject please Nisha, I've deleted the other duplicate one you made.

Any people replying to this 'survey' with just one post to their credit will have their replies deleted.

To prevent company victimisation, only replies from established Forum members will be allowed here.

And I don't care how good or how bad Acer products are, that's the way it will be.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum Nisha :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You need a new keyboard, I have no idea what the hell you are asking. :rolleyes:

:confused:

Reaction score
I have a problem with Acer, they make their keyboards without vowels ;)

Reaction score
Sorry!

I'm Sorry for the mistyping.What i said was
I am doing a survey on acer service related problems.Would appreciate if you could help me out with the same.
Only need your
Model
Problem experienced

Thank You and sorry for the inconvience.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nisha, I've removed your poll as you already have this thread going. I'm sure if anyone has comments on Acer they will post them in here, so please don't make another thread/poll on it.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nisha

I have an Acer 19" 4ms Widescreen tft monitor Model no. AL1916PDW

Have had it just over a year now and it is one of the best monitors I have used and I have used plenty in my work and at home..

The quality of the product is superb in my view, the build quality is excellent and the picture quality is outstanding..DVD's are a pleasure to watch, and gaming is a Cinematic experience..

So sorry to disappoint you...I don't have a problem with Acer, but judging by some of the threads here some people do, well with there customer support anyway..

Reaction score
I know 3 Acer Laptop users, all very happy with their laptops.
All have found Acer to be a good company to deal with.
My own use of Acer has been an enjoyable, but limited expereince.
Would i buy from them myself, well i did look at them recently, but was able to get the same spec laptop from Toshiba at a cheaper price, with a few freebies & with a better warranty.

Why the interest in Acer, are you a disgruntled owner?

Ask a Question