Support Version of Windows

Whenever I try to install Windows Vista RC1 I get an error message saying
"Windows Setup cannot determine if this computer supports installing this
version of Windows." I have already run Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor on my
computer and it detected no problems.

I also have this problem. first I think the C hard disk has not enough space!
but the second time it has the 30 G space. but the message comes out !
by the way , I am in china,I downloaded the ISO file, using the virtus
Compact disc!

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Doug,
Check if the "Terminal Services " service is started.
If not try starting it and rerun setup.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

<From: =?Utf-8?B?RG91Zw==?= <[email protected]>